For young ladies 18-35 years of age, who are interested in our life as Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration, we offer a chance to stay with our community for a week, so as to follow our daily schedule outside of the enclosure and discern their vocation. If you are interested, please contact our Vocation Directress.
To become a Poor Clare of Perpetual Adoration, a young woman must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a young woman between the ages of 18 to 35
- Be in good physical and psychological health
- Have a High School education
- Have the ability to live in community and to work with others
- Have a love for prayer and adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament
A Franciscan vocation is a call to serve God in simplicity and joy of heart. By the vows of Poverty, Chastity and Obedience the heart is set free of earthly attachments and is able more easily to concentrate on living the Gospel as exemplified in the life of our Holy Father Francis and Holy Mother Clare.